Farm to Table Meals
*The Waldorf School of San Diego cannot offer its usual nutrient-dense school lunch program for our students due to necessary COVID-19 restrictions. Although our lunch program is unavailable this year, we have provided a past example of our March 2020 lunch schedule below.
We focus on simple, handmade meals filled with a variety of local, seasonal produce, and pasture-raised meat. Our goal is to provide real food that enriches your child’s well-being. Gluten-Free and Vegetarian options available.
- 1st and 2nd Grade will be delivered to classrooms
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th will line up
- 6th, 7th, and 8th will line up
- High School picks up lunch at the kitchen window
Colina Campus Breakfast Option
- Breakfast will be served between 8:00 am – 10:20 am
- Breakfast is open to the public, anyone and everyone is welcome
- Breakfast is $5.00
- Punch Card $25.00: Includes 6 breakfasts (one free breakfast)